The HP Officejet Pro X476dw Multi-Function Printer has caught our attention as an outstanding device. Mankato Computer Repair General Manager Kelly Schaefbauer has been using printers for thirty years and has personally endorses the X476dw as the best printer he’s ever owned.
- This inkjet model has a full-width print head with the ability to perform all the tasks one would normally expect from a multi-function printer, with all the performance speed and half the cost of using a laser jet printer.
- Because the print head does not need to travel from side to side, the X476dw MFP prints documents at a mach speed of 55ppm (Pages Per Minute), which compared to other major consumer printers is very fast.
- This printer creates documents from simple text to full color photos, with superb quality. As an ink jet printer it also uses 50% less energy than most laser jet printers, which is a plus for the eco-friendly.
- The X476dw MFP is quite a workhorse model as well, designed to print high volumes, up to 4200 pages on a monthly basis. The user interface is clear, easy to navigate and the large display screen makes it very easy to use.
- When put head to head with the HP LaserJet Pro Color MFP M475dw, the Inkjet version performed quicker on testing print speeds, which is surprising as one would expect the LaserJet model to print faster.
Based on these positive aspects, the X476dw is an ideal choice in both the consumer and office environments for any printing needs. You can find out more about this device here. Read more about choosing the right print for your needs in our previous blog post.